Friday, June 25, 2010

What actually she want?

She always come near to me when i came back from shopping mall or buy somethings...
i dun know y she know i went out...
now only i knew what her purpose to come near me... and keep on asking me this and that...

She will ask... ... ...
1. Where did you go?
2. Which shop you go to?
3. What did you buy?
4. How much you spend today?
5. The things that you buy expensive or not?
6. Which one is most expensive one?
7. ... ... ...
8. ... ... ...
9. ... ... ...

and much more quenstions.... .... ....

then she will ans me: "Wow, u spend a lot, u are so rich."

After that she will leave me... no need one hour~~~
other people will know all the things that she ask me~
and i also heard other people tell other people
"She always SHOW OFF that what did she buy and how much she spend~
*#$%@&$$%@*#@% ... ... ..."
non-stop

and she also did not come near to me for a long time and also not dare to talk with me also...

Why did you do this such of things?
Is it bring you any good?
Is it you feel happy when you do like this?
Or this is ur habit?
OMG~ Pls dun behave like this...
You will lost ur friend
Although you have a lot of friend and all people like you now~

But who know?
Maybe someday they know ur behavior.. and leave you away... ...

What actually you want when you do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment